Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Zdyne in the near future?

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member rjaffey's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 1999
    Posts
    764
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation


  2. #2
    Inactive Member NuSiEr's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2000
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey!!! With my tuning problems, you both should let me have cuts smile

  3. #3
    Inactive Member teamfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want one damn it...hehe =) Keep us informed over here biggrin

    -nick

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Import Tuner's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 26th, 2000
    Posts
    79
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just a drive in the park, and you'll be able to fine tune your combination...

    Can I try one after you guys get yours?...

    Anybody that can build a fuel and timing map will have an upper hand...

    And maybe this will drop the price of laptops... rolleyes NOT... biggrin

  5. #5
    MarkC
    Guest MarkC's Avatar

    Red face

    Man....I want one.

    Wonder how well I can get 720cc injectors to idle. biggrin

    ------------------
    Mark - Darth Boost - Turbo Mafia
    98 Pearl Black GS-R, DRAG Gen. 3 Turbo
    13.3 at 106MPH (22x8x15 slicks on a 100 degree day)

  6. #6
    MouhadIb
    Guest MouhadIb's Avatar

    now THIS is something that I can invest in.

    ------------------
    It take a Nation of Millions to hold Us Back!!!

    escuani
    C-SpeedRacing

    [This message has been edited by MouhadIb (edited November 27, 2000).]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member zip's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 1999
    Posts
    1,160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Get in line, I got next! biggrin

    ------------------
    Mods

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Marc's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 1999
    Posts
    795
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    FYI, release date is tentative for 60 days. Figure early February.

    ------------------
    Marc
    1997 Civic EX
    The supercharger is gone. Get ready for the turbo.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Mr Rogers's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2002
    Posts
    1,097
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Then I figure I'm gonna be buying it for my birthday present to myself. Really the only thing that has been keeping me from deciding which ECU to go with is the problem of losing all the great things that Honda programmed into our stock computers. The EFI PMS was gonna be my first choice but the piggy back effect (that is how the ecu will and will re-learn and adjust parameters under everything but WOT) kills its potential with anything but stand alone. Then there is the Haltech E6S that replaces the ecu totally and we loose cool stuff like the AC, electrical drain control, and other efficiency tools of the stock computer. Plus you have to use a sperate output to run the Vtec control. Then there is the E6K that is faster then the E6S and comes with vtec control and some other things that the E6S didn't but still is a full replacement of the oe ecu. Now the Zndyne is what I have been looking for in these other units but it has been so long waiting for the OBDII that I kinda gave up frown But it def, sounds like it is finally coming out so I'll wait till then because I don't want to compramise when it comes to drivability since it is my daily driver. Only a few months biggrin

    ------------------
    98 GS-scR w/ 8psi JRSC, Walbro HO fuel pump, AEM cai, DC 4-2-1 one peice header, Thermal Exhaust, Skunk Works cam gears, J&S safeguard, RC 310's, Cartech FMU, Vortech regulator, H&R sports and KYB AGX's, and of course to slow down, KVR X-drill F&R rotors and Carbon Kevlar pads and V1 to signal the slowing down and soon to go on the "Juice" and a CF diet.
    Best et ==>13.6 @ 103mph w/ 2.3 60ft

  10. #10
    Inactive Member 12SecGSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 20th, 2000
    Posts
    236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the only thing I am concerned about is the processing speed of the old computers it uses.. it would seem they may not be fast enough to make a car run good with big injectors (by big I mean > 550 )..
    anyone have any info or comments on this??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •